Deleting "Kill Spree" Messages



> > >

5 users like this:
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Germany
Send PM
Hello,

i like playing TDM on for instance nexus Servers to warmup or just kill some bots.
But these shitty modded Servers are annoying with those "Player x is on a killspree with x kills" cause its spamming my whole screen. Is there a way to stop them from appearing on my screen?

Regards
PhY
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
First of all, thank you :)

Second, I've actually been thinking about removing that mod from the server. I can agree that it's a bit messy with that text all over the screen. Would be cool to hear what others think as well before removing it.

What do you guys think? remove the mod - yes/no?
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
eQ.def1 Serbia
Send PM
I agree with Phyz. Back then on MeinLandRifles, when some player gets a Killing Spree, it would pop on killfeed (aswell as a deathspree). For some people it's ok, for others not. It's all up to you.
2 users like this:
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
Once the server reaches a certain amount of players, it is just annoying. The mod is not that bad, but it should be rather used on servers that are not too crowded.
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
Ok I've been messaged that the mod has been removed.
But also there seems to be a bug with the voting system, sometimes the server changes to mp_harbor and then starts the voting there, but players are in some cases not able to vote for a map, the first map in the voting list is going to be started instead.
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
le_PHYZ1X wrote:
Ok I've been messaged that the mod has been removed.
But also there seems to be a bug with the voting system, sometimes the server changes to mp_harbor and then starts the voting there, but players are in some cases not able to vote for a map, the first map in the voting list is going to be started instead.
I am aware of the mapvote bug. And I've done my best to get it fixed, but no one with modding skills seems to want to help me :P so there's not much I can do. I will take a look if I can switch back to CoDaM's PowerServer mapvote instead and see if that'll be more stable.

Thank you for reporting it though :)
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
Jump’it.hehu Japan
Send PM
I agree with phy as well, May I ask why did you add "country" when we connect? Like what's the reason?
2 years ago
xcs.crazywest Panama
Send PM
It's a banntool online. Don't should stop message or banntool don't justo funtion perfect.. i think...
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
Jump*it.hehu** wrote:
I agree with phy as well, May I ask why did you add "country" when we connect? Like what's the reason?
Not sure I follow? my servers doesn't show which country you're from when you connect. Maybe you think about supeR's servers?
2 years ago
Shotit.killer France
Send PM
Yeah its super hehu not nexus but its fine lol :D
2 years ago
Jump’it.hehu Japan
Send PM
im almost sure every server which is new (nexus sniper super and whatnot) comparing to older ones do use it, forgive me if im wrong im sick - my mind is not clear. Anyway do you happen to know the reason people are adding this?
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
Jump*it.hehu** wrote:
im almost sure every server which is new (nexus sniper super and whatnot) comparing to older ones do use it, forgive me if im wrong im sick - my mind is not clear. Anyway do you happen to know the reason people are adding this?
It's not on the neXus servers though :)

It's a feature within the endless bantool (which both me and supeR use) but I have deactivated the feature on my servers.

The reason why people use it? well, I'd say it's a cool feature, but like with everything else it's a personal preference. Some people like it, some don't.

And for the SN!PER servers I can't really say, but I do know that they use RCM (the admintool made by LAROCCA) so it's a feature in that bantool as well.
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
itachi<:o) Canada
Send PM
sometimes when I'm playing on the laptop I barely see the fucking map over those messages lmfao, however that's my problem but still I find it pretty annoying..
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
itachi<:o) wrote:
sometimes when I'm playing on the laptop I barely see the fucking map over those messages lmfao, however that's my problem but still I find it pretty annoying..
No, I think it's my problem as well considering I host the servers. The mod was removed earlier today, so it should be all good now! thank you for letting me know your opinion :)
2 years ago
eQ.def1 Serbia
Send PM
That was nice what you've did. It was too annoying to see the 40 killstreak at 4AM :P
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
def1 wrote:
That was nice what you've did. It was too annoying to see the 40 killstreak at 4AM :P
Thank you :) haha yeah I can imagine ;)
2 years ago
#coP Germany
Send PM
Kill Spree is included in CoDaM Plugin buzzgoodies https://think-clan.com/download_detail?file=codam_plugin_buzzgoodies thats what SN!PER#SERVER use for that.

For skilled community player ye its sometimes irritating.

But the normal cod 1.1 player who dont get a kill spree so fast like this Mod. Because if there make a kill spree there rly celebrate this.

I had players on my Server who made a 7 Kill Spree and celebrate lthis like there won in lotto :D.

So for me i will use this Mod furthermore.

I will try to disable some of that much messages so its not to much spam.
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
Jump’it.hehu Japan
Send PM
what about the slowmo after the nade hit? I mean i jsut dont undestrand why all of this was suddenly added, and i can can im not used to it XD what is the reason / purpose?
nice new feature for admin though i love it :D
2 years ago
eQ.def1 Serbia
Send PM
Hehu, find yourself a Kouhai. My wish for like.. 2 days or so.
2 years ago
xcs.crazywest Panama
Send PM
To my always keep using this program so does the call of duty a little more exciting this pluggin since leaving ah practically been part of codam ah always existed and not because you want to be removed from our servers ...
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
le_PHYZ1X wrote:
But also there seems to be a bug with the voting system, sometimes the server changes to mp_harbor and then starts the voting there, but players are in some cases not able to vote for a map, the first map in the voting list is going to be started instead.
This has now been fixed!

The mapvote is now working properly no matter how many players are online. It won't switch to Harbor and then start the vote there anymore. Hope you like it :)
2 years ago
eQ.def1 Serbia
Send PM
Even that bdz has bad skills with scripts, he managed to fix it. Great banter, mate! :D
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
def1 wrote:
Even that bdz has bad skills with scripts, he managed to fix it. Great banter, mate! :D
Credit goes to Cato for fixing that! :P
2 years ago
vosak Banned Croatia (Hrvatska)
Send PM
Now I wont be able to show my SUPEREXTRAMEGA killing sprees :((((((( * SAD *
2 years ago
Jump*it.slon** Cuba
Send PM
yeah delete this please and from super server too.. thanks..
3 users like this:
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
cato we love you
2 years ago
new player Israel
Send PM
delete
2 users like this:
2 years ago
tmo benjamin Finland
Send PM
being able to toggle these messages would be cool, or if someone knows the CMD to turn it off with console, that would be useful :-).
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
once i connect to the server and start playing, im getting switched literally all the time. I'd like to suggest removing this, its really really annoying.

thx in advance
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
le_PHYZ1X wrote:
once i connect to the server and start playing, im getting switched literally all the time. I'd like to suggest removing this, its really really annoying.

thx in advance
Not sure if you mean on the neXus servers, but if it's the auto balance you're talking about then no, can't really remove that. It's quite self-explanatory. I understand that it's annoying when you get transferred to the other team every now and then. But the result of removing it would be far worse.
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
I mean, its not a problem if im getting switched once or twice but its really all the time. Is there no opportunity to change it?
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
I'm sure there is. But i'm not a coder, and this is the only auto balance feature for CoD1 as far as I know. If you can get anyone to code a better auto balance mod, im up for trying it out =)
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
eQ.def1 Serbia
Send PM
@Phyz Probably server detects that you know to play, so it definetly puts you to other team. :D
2 years ago
Jump*it.slon** Cuba
Send PM
just type /kill when u will get too much killstreak / problem solved clost topic kappa
2 years ago
Jump’it.hehu Japan
Send PM
it's all thanks to the team which you play against XD they join you coz they think you pro and then you're getting switched :D
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
Ima bump this thread instead of opening a new one. Does anyone know what these numbers suppose to mean when you kill someone on Nexus TDM? It appears for a very short amount of time..i dont get it
2 years ago
Ujjwal India
Send PM
I didn't played, no idea! Can you post SS here?
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
le_PHYZ1X wrote:
Ima bump this thread instead of opening a new one. Does anyone know what these numbers suppose to mean when you kill someone on Nexus TDM? It appears for a very short amount of time..i dont get it
That's a damagemarker. It shows the damage you did on the player when you shot him :) for 1SK it's not accurate, since it might show like 107 damage, but you still instantly killed him. But I have disabled the function on the SD server.
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
is there something like all time stats for nexus servers?
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
le_PHYZ1X wrote:
is there something like all time stats for nexus servers?
Not at the moment. This is something I've been looking into quite a lot. It's really hard to keep stats of players when there's no GUIDs in-game.

There are a few ways to do it, but most of them sucks compared to using GUID.

1. Could track by IP (sucks because most people got dynamic IPs).
2. Do like think-clan, but that requires people to actually log onto neXus website. And it's basically too much work for a way that is not optimal. (Note: I do like that Rafi made that possible for this website though).
3. Or simply track the stats by nickname. But that's aweful since people could namefake and ruin/improve others stats.

So without a GUID there's really no good way to have this done. Not as far as I know anyway! :)
However, you can check some stats of my servers from GameTracker.com
TDM
DM
SD
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
Maybe Offtopic, but i see a player with wallhack called "^0Bazaleem" all day playing and nobody seems to ban him. I caught him using obvious wallhack by spectating just now. Would appreciate it if an admin could handle him
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
le_PHYZ1X wrote:
Maybe Offtopic, but i see a player with wallhack called "^0Bazaleem" all day playing and nobody seems to ban him. I caught him using obvious wallhack by spectating just now. Would appreciate it if an admin could handle him
You don't happen to have a demo of him? I work a lot, so my time to spectate players is very limited. I will keep an eye on him when I see him though.
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
Kebab banned him as far as i know, but he is changing his ip every time he is joining the server as he told me..
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
Ah alright. Yeah, I can see that he has connected with 164 different IP's. I've added his most used IP range to the banlist now.
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
eQ.def1 Serbia
Send PM
164 IP's?! Jesus, that's the number I haven't seen for a while. :P
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
OK sry for bumping this but i gotta say that playing atm is terrible
1) Teams are getting spawned away all over the map basically all the time
2) Im getting killed for inactivity even though i wasnt even inactive (i moved myself)
Not even camping, i sometimes was killed after being 10 seconds in 1 place
3) People still happen to spawn next to you for literally no reason so they get the opportunity to kill you from behind or from the side

Dont know if you have enough time to sort this out, but i would appreciate any improvements related to these points. its still a good server dont get me wrong but these things make the gameplay unnecessarily worse
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM
iam not cheating
le_phyz1x
you are lying iam not using wh or aim or any kind of cheats and i dont need them i play since 2005
you the one must be banned because you lie on admin here and i fell from first place to third because of you.
thats not fair unban me please
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
1) Talk with the admin about that
2) Connects with 164 IP's ehm. Ok
3) at least Learn to hide it
4) Players from 2005 dont spray n pray with bren/ppsh/thompson
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM
Hey
Iam sure that you now in yourself that iam not cheating
I dont know about no 4. That ips its dynamic i accept any challenge
With you and i want the admin see if i wall or not

I can say you r cheater without any proof if you reach top score and i can say at least learn to hide it and put them in points like you did

But this will not making you cheater.

Thanks i hope the admin unban me and ban you for lying
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
1) I didnt ban you and im not admin on these servers
2) i am sure you are toggling wh off and on
3) talk with admin when you get unbanned you can be sure i won't forget to record a demo this time
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM
point 1 because of you they ban me and you dont have demo or whatever to Convinces admins
point 2 how you r sure that iam toggling wh off on ?? what kind of player you r
point 3 iam now talk to admin :
how just ban me without be sure ?
iam not a begginer player in your server iam the top there
how you treat this accuse without at least see or ask the player

please i love your server i have good ping there and its fast stable and more real than other
return me to game

also i have a q for you #Le_PhyziX#
when you say :
Kebab banned him as far as i know, but he is changing his ip every time he is joining the server as he told me..

? who tell you ?

also when some one tell that you r cheater like this guy here with proof

https://nexus-gaming.org/showthread.php?tid=12

what will you say now ?
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
Bazaleem i'll look into this when I get home.
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM
thank you my friend
its hurt
its like some kind of drug
damn cod1.1
turn to zombi >>>
Call Of Zombie to resident duty
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM

Please read carefully before submitting a report:

Please spectate the player thoroughly before submitting a report.
You may report: Wallhack, Aimbot, Namefake, FF, Weapon 32, Spam.
An Admin will come to the server, so only report LIVE sightings.
Please be quiet on the server, don't tell around that you called an admin.
Abusing the reporting system will result in a ban.

To make it clear, because some people still don't get it, ONLY submit a report if you are 100% sure that the suspect is cheating. We do not accept a "maybe wh" or any other vague assumptions. SPECTATE the suspect thoroughly and only then submit a report. The reporting system is here to help the people. Intentionally submitted untrue reports will result in a permanent ban on our servers so please respect the rules and only report when it's really necessary.

bdz get home
help retrun me to game
and kick who report me to be fair
i fall to 4th now
sorry for bad eng
thank
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
Lol he's talking like a 14 year old whose life consists out of CoD
OH no you fell to 4th now im gonna tell you something every noob can be #1 on a public server

And by FR (which is not a cheat but a bug, people that dont know shit should stfu) he means the weapon switch with BAR after reloading and i have never seen or heard that this is banned lol but if its forbidden on nexus fine i will wait the 0,5 seconds instead and then go on
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM
in your answer there is bad word and no respect in it so iam ignore this
just read the down red one pefore you post

We are not tolerating racism, insults, intolerant behavior, spam or other useless posts. Stay on topic. The purpose of this forum is to provide help to people. Please try to be as helpful as possible.
2 years ago
Manraj India
Send PM
ICS server files are bug free....0 bug 0 errors :D ....but still i try to find errors to fix them :P
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
Manraj wrote:
ICS server files are bug free....0 bug 0 errors :D ....but still i try to find errors to fix them :P
Not really sure what you wanted to accomplish by that comment. But you sure do advertise your servers anywhere you can.
2 years ago
Jump*it.slon** Cuba
Send PM
Phyzix you should really sometimes shut up. If you like insult people do it but if theres needed to show respect show it.If you were bullied in past that's why you're so mean we can talk about in pm. We are friendly no need to hate others on this website. You think he was cheating okay. But dont call him 14 years old kid beacuse he care about game orban. Damnn..
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
Out of nowhere lol
Who the fucked has talked to you? Youre going on everybodies nerves in this forum so fuck off
This guy is a cheater and lagger but i didnt record a demo so hes free. Case closed, crawl back into your dirty troll hole in the woods

.reknaW
2 years ago
Jump*it.slon** Cuba
Send PM
''Who the fucked has talked to you?''
It's public cod1 community forum about call of duty topics so every person who registered have allow to speak.
''This guy is a cheater and lagger but i didnt record a demo so hes free. Case closed, crawl back into your dirty troll hole in the woods''
You are the most pathetic idoiot i've ever seen on internet. And if you don't have any proofs that he was cheating what would you say about big cup of shut the fuk you?hmm :)?
2 years ago
Jump’it.hehu Japan
Send PM
1WgmFmA.jpg
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
My family is still alive so no idea why you put rip there but however
Yes youre allowed to talk but its just shit that comes out of your mouth and i shit on this shit even more shit. Firstly v1fon, now you defend this one, pls go fuck off i guess everybody in this game got hella fed up with the cheating trash of cod 1, so i am and thats why i would appreciate it if you uninstall that game and throw your pc outta your window thx
2 years ago
Jump*it.slon** Cuba
Send PM
I will defend everyone against german <3 But you're right my bad i didn't want to insult your family,sorry(removed)i wanted to say that they need to be very sad that got u :D
2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
Yeah my family must be ashamed i mean im going to university next year im so terrible..i need to be an uneducated monkey like you im sorry
My family was definately better off if they had gotten sloniu instead of me lmaooo
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
eQ.def1 Serbia
Send PM
Phyz, don't be ashamed that you're going to University. That is quite good acually and just be yourself. Go with the flow ;)
2 years ago
Pup:> Trinidad and Tobago
Send PM
Poor sloniu :( getting himself in fights ;( Bad boy :(
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM
i like this words "Case closed,crawl back into your dirty troll hole in the woods"

but you again

le_lier said " This guy is a cheater and lagger but i didnt record a demo so hes free. Case closed, crawl back into your dirty troll hole in the woods .reknaW"

make it project for University

this time you add a new one lagger >>>> Red herring
i hope they ban you from cod1.1 and from University>>>>lier

2 years ago
=]|PhY51x|[= Banned Germany
Send PM
Sense of text = 0
Learn english then come back
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM
hello bdz some one kick me again without any reason i always play clean and i respect all player even when they say bad word to me

now i get to near 3th in top player
and again kicked
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
Bazaleem wrote:
hello bdz some one kick me again without any reason i always play clean and i respect all player even when they say bad word to me

now i get to near 3th in top player
and again kicked
Relax. You're not banned. Having some problems with the bantool that i'm trying to get sorted, so I was using supeR's database while testing. It's now back to the normal database. So if you or your IP range is banned on supeR's servers, then that's why you got kicked/banned.
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM
Thank you bdz
Yes. Iam in server again
Nice picture
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
The bantool issue has been resolved.

No problem. Enjoy!
2 years ago
BEERemos Poland
Send PM
tbh, I would never trust a guy from Bahrain.. The ones I met were either cheaters or using bugs - not to mention that the high majority of them like rainbow-like mods so much.
I dont wanna say he cheats but I mean I would always keep an extra eye. Whenever I spectate, I spectate everyone but giving an extra eye to some specific ppl from high cheating rate countries, like Mexico (and no, that is not racism, because even Polish guys in LoL admit that there are many flamers from their country - I still believe greeks are the biggest flamers in lol though - but no I dont reprobate anyone for being from a specific country).
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM
you would never trust a 1000000 guy from Bahrain because you met 2 cheaters
OK that good reason
can i say i hate 500000 guy from Poland because i met 1 that i hate
thanks for sharing your thinking
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM
bdz server is offline in game tracker
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
Bazaleem wrote:
bdz server is offline in game tracker
Thank you for telling me. But no, I got a new server provider which resulted in a new IP address.
Here is the updated server information:
b_560_95_1.png
b_560_95_1.png
b_560_95_1.png
The stats was resetted a few days ago!
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM
yes thanks
http://www6.gametracker.com/server_info/31.186.250.250:28961/top_players/
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM
when i try to enter server i get this error
bazaleem_1482692569.jpg

some times with different number 0
only in nexus
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM
now its ok (:
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
Good to hear :)
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM
hello
bdz
what is the problem with the server ? tdm one
2 years ago
[NoFeAR] Poland
Send PM
Bazaleem wrote:
what is the problem with the server ? tdm one

I'm also curious
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
Read my latest post.
2 years ago
KaRTaL Netherlands
Send PM
hi bdz wich OS do you use?
1 user likes this:
2 years ago
bdz Sweden
Send PM
The TDM server is now back on port 28961 and should be working just as before.

You can connect to it just like you did before or by typing /connect nexus-gaming.org:28961
2 users like this:
2 years ago
Bazaleem Bahrain
Send PM
Best Server
Welcome Back Nexus
1 user likes this:
4 months ago
Jump*it.slon** Cuba
Send PM
Bumb i found way to avoid this messages,
con_gamemessagetime
con_boldgamemessagetime
10 days ago
GAMiNG Poland
Send PM
Original Release:

https://think-clan.com/download_detail?file=codam_plugin_buzzgoodies

Made by Buzz_Litebeer

e3dae9262bd56.png

Open the _CoDaM_BuzzGoodies.pk3 with winrar and go to:
codam\BuzzGoodies.gsc and replace the existing with the BuzzGoodies.gsc from this rar file : BuzzGoodies.rar

b8cb8547da8d7.png

Please sign in or create an account to post an answer.