Fair Play and Night Cup #3



> > >

2 users like this:
1 month ago
Adiii Russian Federation
Send PM
As far as I understand Kuba, the condition of mandatory functioning of sv_pure 1 on the cup servers is optional. That is, there is a potential danger (and quite obvious) of using fraud in the game. After all, there is no certainty that absolutely everyone will play on clients without a single modification. This is very sad in terms of compliance with a really Clean Game. I was thinking about participating in this Cup, but now I see that this is unlikely. Because this way of carrying out motivates me a little: to take part in a competition, where there are no guarantees that you play with honest players, to waste your time and efforts to end up losing because of another cheater (or to win thanks to him ), while knowing in advance that they will be there (I am sure of it). And who will be the winner? - the one who simply can best use the modified pk3-files? Say, I already blame someone in advance? - No, I say only that no one can be sure of the purity of the players with this format of determining the best.

At the same time, your Cup is your Cup, Kuba. It is you who determine the format, the rules, and, ultimately, the one who plays the best for all the conditions you set. That is what I want to say: this Cup determines Who is the best in the format of all games for one day, with protection against dishonest advantage, determined solely by screenshots (AC) and not always noticeable use of bugs / scripts. Where screenshots can fix a visual advantage when using third-party cheat files, and the use of modified pk3 files can only be partially detected. At the moment, there is only one working solution in the game which satisfies the Fair Game as much as possible: using AC + sv_pure 1 + anti-bug server files. Yes, unfortunately, even with this, there is no absolute guarantee that someone does not use deception, but that’s all we can do. So yours, Kuba, these incomplete rules seriously upset me.

You create a one-night competition: with a high intensity of games, with a quick determination of the winner, without undue delay, attracting a large number of people. Everything is easy, fast, and spectacular. But! At the same time, you neglect some of the rules necessary for a clean game. Yes, in life it is always like this: nothing is absolutely perfect: if you add somewhere, somewhere it is necessarily reduced. Variants that satisfy everyone and everything does not exist. (Hello, Pablo!) But, since the choice is deliberate, we must understand that it is more important for us, what is the main goal, than we are ready to sacrifice. The balance is also important - this is the maximum adjustment for the realization of a given goal: how to achieve the most acceptable execution of the main idea with the least loss. For me personally, a clean game is most important, more important than a large number of participants, the speed of the competition, the presence of certain players in the competition, the number of likes on the forum. It is enough to create normal rules and conditions for this, and if someone cannot follow them, it means that he is either a cheater, or simply not particularly interested in participating. That's all, everything is simple.

So for me, all these NIght Cups is a frivolous competition: after all, the Cup should be more than just the next FW.

And this kind of competition, like you, Kuba, cause me great doubts about "#MakeCodGreatAgain". Make Great for whom, for cheaters and for those who believe them (or who simply do not care)? What, everyone is confident in everyone, and there are only stupid kids that they do not know how to hide their aimbot-wallhack, and all the others are crystal clear? Or should we be afraid that there will be fewer people in CoD 1.1 since the cheaters will leave the game and have no one to play with, just like with the noobs and the remaining handful of normal players? Making myself dependent on cheaters and their behavior is not what I want for myself, for example. For me, it is. As for you, Kuba, and for the rest, I hope to see in the comments.

It is particularly unpleasant to realize that the other players agree on this format of the Cup. Personally, I did not see anyone on the forum (Topics of previous Cups, separate topics) of interest in holding competitions based on the rules guaranteeing the observance of a clean play. Do people have any concern that they will play against cheaters? Or are they sure that all players are clean? What is it: laziness, fear, inability, indifference to raise these problems? Or is it simply not a problem for them: are they confident enough that they can play well and win without any cheating against any opponent? Well, and naturally, another option: they are cheaters, and simply do not think to raise relevant topics, they are not interested. And besides, after talking about a clean game for themselves, there may be questions about this.

Let's say for me there is not much point in organizing competitions if no one is interested in a fair game (which, basically, I see at the present time). So it is better not to organize anything than to do something anyhow, as long as it is, without worrying about the main thing: getting pleasure from the game, from victories, from teamwork, all sorts of fun, learning something new, trying to play with different maps, types of games. And this in turn depends on honesty, openness, mutual understanding and respect for each other. Without this, all desire and interest in the game disappears.
16 users like this:
1 month ago
monkaS vifon ;] Poland
Send PM
??????
4 users like this:
1 month ago
azure United Kingdom
Send PM
giphy.gif
1 user likes this:
1 month ago
wuki Hungary
Send PM
im sorry, what the fuck?
2 users like this:
1 month ago
schiepy OLO Germany
Send PM
Nice shitpost. As far as i know, the rules say that you have to use ac+demo, dunno about pure tho, but i guess that the majority of all servers run it anyway. Actually i can't see your point in posting such a mess of a text. (no offence)
1 month ago
Skillerit France
Send PM
WE NO WH NO NEEED PURE NO NEED AC NO NEED DEMO WE MUCH NO WH WE TRUST EATCH OTHER WELL EXEPT QT HE MUCH WH HE BRUSTED BY IXAMM YES YES . ME SAY DELET TOPIC ME SAY SUBSCRIBE youtube.com/kubaaa

#NODELETPLZMEJOKE.
1 user likes this:
1 month ago
dokiii Germany
Send PM
He wants to add the sv_pure 1 to the rules so everyone has to take out his mods

You do not fly from the server if you have removed all mods (pk3 files) from its main folder
3 users like this:
1 month ago
CREATORz Austria
Send PM
Hmm how much free time do you have?
2 users like this:
1 month ago
Haytham Palestine
Send PM
I kinda agree with u if the community dealt with this situation like this, these playees who quit because of cheaters might be back and they wouldn't even have gone, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit cuz there always will be cheaters esp. in public, but in terms of fws that would be gr8 with the integration of ac and demos, although I don't know much about these stuffs, but I think pure client files in private matches (regular funwars or cup matches) shouldn't be difficult and time-consuming, couple of pk3 files for rcontools and maps aren't a big deal, u can save a dedicated copy of the game for that reason, am i mistaken?
1 user likes this:
1 month ago
dokiii Germany
Send PM
There are rcon tools without pk3 files
1 user likes this:
1 month ago
monkaS sl0Niu Cuba
Send PM
There're brains without brains
6 users like this:
1 month ago
Nervvvv Banned Poland
Send PM
Adiii, you are more than welcome to set, prepare and configure servers for NightCup, just make it correctly. I'm sure Kuba would love to use them in NightCup :)
1 month ago
Adiii Russian Federation
Send PM
For me, there is no mistake, Hythm. Even despite the fact that you, as you yourself honestly put it, do not really understand these things, you quite correctly understood the essence of this topic. I will say more: even if a person does not know something, or does not know fully, but at the same time he is driven by good intentions and he has the ability to reason adequately, then in most cases he will be right about his judgments, regardless of subject!
3 users like this:
1 month ago
hehu Japan
Send PM
Countries have politics, we have Adiii...
1 month ago
monkaS sl0Niu Cuba
Send PM
I can host servers for nightcup, It's gonna be polish host gg :D
1 user likes this:
1 month ago
Example3 Name3 Poland
Send PM
Well ah, I read a few books in my life for the sake of just reading... But man, am I getting a headache in trying to understand what you're saying.
1 month ago
Adiii Russian Federation
Send PM
hehu wrote:
Countries have politics, we have Adiii...

I hope this was just a joke, hehu.:) I sent you a PM about this.
1 month ago
Adiii Russian Federation
Send PM
Nervvvv wrote:
Adiii, you are more than welcome to set, prepare and configure servers for NightCup, just make it correctly. I'm sure Kuba would love to use them in NightCup :)

Thank you for the offer, but it is beyond the scope of this topic; moreover, my attitude to such Cups is clearly and in detail indicated in the topic.

1 month ago
Nervvvv Banned Poland
Send PM
There you have conclusion to your poem
nervvvv_1550239313.png
1 month ago
Adiii Russian Federation
Send PM
Conclusion, expressed in 2 questions? Something new in logic :) It's cool that at least someone else remembers this post! ;) By the way, I never received a single response from anyone to this post. Just as I do not see it now. Sad, but, thx for trying for reviving the topic :)
1 month ago
Adiii Russian Federation
Send PM
schiepy OLO wrote:
Nice shitpost. As far as i know, the rules say that you have to use ac+demo, dunno about pure tho, but i guess that the majority of all servers run it anyway. Actually i can't see your point in posting such a mess of a text. (no offence)

You obviously did not read the topic, or did not understand absolutely nothing there. Just do not rush to write something without understanding or delving into the topic. Otherwise, you get such stupid-funny things like combining "Nice shitpost" and "(no offense)" in the same message! (finger)
2 users like this:
1 month ago
schiepy OLO Germany
Send PM
Then try to say what do you want to say in a way that is understandable, and not like this pseudo educational writing, that you try to immitate.
1 user likes this:
1 month ago
dokiii Germany
Send PM
Just turn on sv pure on the servers and you're done, where is there a problem?
1 user likes this:
1 month ago
Nervvvv Banned Poland
Send PM
Level of stupidity in this topic is enough. Peace, I'm out :p
1 month ago
Haytham Palestine
Send PM
Sometimes i feel like this is how adii writes his topics and posts, such as this 5480-character topic :D
chat-i-cant-email-i-cannot-essay-i-am-unable-37181364.png
3 users like this:
1 month ago
Adiii Russian Federation
Send PM
schiepy wrote:
Then try to say what do you want to say in a way that is understandable,

This is not my fault, guys, if one of you cannot read and understand English, and I absolutely do not care for what reason: a low level of education, a ban on Google, a lack of understanding in principle how to read a foreign language, offense to the teachers in your school, a misunderstanding of what this forum is, or something else. Every time I try and write here, it’s most complete and open, and every normal person sees it perfectly, and if he doesn’t understand something, he is not behaving like you! I am not going to stoop to your moron level, to be closer to your understanding - I have no reason to do this for people like you.
schiepy wrote:
and not like this pseudo educational writing, that you try to immitate.

Complete lie. I write the same way I think about it! If this seems to you to be something impossible, not fitting into your narrow ideas about the people around you, I will upset you: you have no idea about real life. I'm too old to imitate someone or something, and try to train untrained idiots like you, Sheep. You're just acting like a hurt child trying to appear like an adult, Sсhiepy. But this forum is for everyone! for all who are passionate about this game, regardless of age - not only for such young morons like you and your kind. Not my problem is that you do not know it! And not my problem, guys, if your stupid brain can only digest rotten fast food, and you think that you eat the most delicious delicacies.
1 month ago
schiepy OLO Germany
Send PM
Ok, you're right. Sorry if i insulted you in any possible way.
1 month ago
Example3 Name3 Poland
Send PM
I understand that you troll Schiepy by stating that you are sorry, but in case you are apologizing for real, I'm telling you to not do that.

'I write the same way I think about it'

Schiepy is right Adi, you try to approach such a poetic style, but in a way that it is clearly not understood by most of us. And this not because we're 'NOT AS EDUCATED AS YOU', gosh, you prick! Adi, you're such an idiot for thinking yourself that. I mean what is your point man, really WHAT IS YOUR POINT... You come at us with this misunderstood poetry with such a Shakespearean format, but deep down inside you, you know that not everyone is going to understand you. And then you come, just because we do not understand your crap, with callings such as 'Untrained idiots / Sheep / I'm too old to imitate you (what does that even mean, you didn't imitate anyone except trying to wannabe Shakespear.) / If you do not understand my posts you do not understand English / Narrow minded / Low levels of Education / Lack of understanding A foreign language (fag, you talk English, you didn't concur Europe) And I'm telling you, you try to do this for attention mostly, as per I'm telling you 100% ... brother, a 100% that you do not talk like that in real life.
Thus for such AN OLD GAME, ok...put it in my perspective, for such an old game, with an event made for fun with a nice prize, is this MESS OF A TEXT really needed ? If you put it into my perspective, the whole situation is only to bring attention on you.

Shakespear wannabe... ha... And I know why I say wannabe, in the previous posts/topics (yes I like to research a lot) you weren't this, you barely made a point correctly (and I know why I say correctly, check Nerv's screenshot with your number 1 English speaking) , so it clearly shows that you are just trying to imitate, just as Schiepy previously stated a pseudo Educational writing. Complete lie... Get the f outta here

'You're just acting like a hurt child trying to appear like an adult'
(what does that even mean man? What DOES IT MEAANN? HOW CAN YOU ACT LIKE A HURT CHILD TO APPEAR ADULT?)

No he is not mate, same like any of us we barely understand your point.

BRO, if you are as smart as you pretend to be, and you wrote this, then tell me, haven't you saw this coming? that there will be people which will not understand what you are saying ?
1 month ago
Example3 Name3 Poland
Send PM
Adi said: Conclusion, expressed in 2 questions? Something new in logic

The way that you try so hard to appear intelligent makes me cringe so damn hard.
2 users like this:
1 month ago
neX Romania
Send PM
I have a feeling that even if you are using such big words, at the end of the day you don't understand what you wanted to say either.
3 users like this:
1 month ago
CREATORz Austria
Send PM
Adi Shakespeare
@Example name he is simply high educated with a bio that you would suck my arsehole to achieve. Deal wid it
1 month ago
bombony China
Send PM
jemm321_1550577622.jpg
1 user likes this:
3 days ago
hehu Japan
Send PM
Adiii is just a well educated profesore of Higher Englishmentics
2 days ago
NixoN Belgium
Send PM
“that that is is that that is not is not that is it is it not”
Please sign in or create an account to post an answer.