Changing The Allies Or Axis From German To AmericanTo Change Team Of Allies from Russians to American | Or change there dresses
About This Tutorial:
This tutorial is about how to change the Allies from Russian to American or to British in a particular map. And to change the dress of Russian team in Harbor map (red) to the dress of Russians in Railyard Map (green) .
- Open your Call Of Duty Folder.
- Open the Main folder in Cod folder.
- Open pak5.pk3 (You can open it with Winrar,7zip). Go to Maps->MP.
- Now select any map's .gsc file for Eg. mp_harbor.gsc (You can open it with Notepad).
You Will See Coding Like This :-
game["allies"] = "russian"; game["axis"] = "german"; game["russian_soldiertype"] = "conscript"; game["russian_soldiervariation"] = "winter"; game["german_soldiertype"] = "waffen"; game["german_soldiervariation"] = "winter"; game["attackers"] = "allies"; game["defenders"] = "axis";
Valid Settings For Assigning other dress or changing attackers and defenders:-
Team Definitions: game["allies"] = "american"; game["axis"] = "german"; This sets the nationalities of the teams. Allies can be american, british, or russian. Axis can be german. game["attackers"] = "allies"; game["defenders"] = "axis"; This sets which team is attacking and which team is defending. Attackers plant the bombs. Defenders protect the targets Valid settings for dresses: american_soldiertype airborne american_soldiervariation normal, winter british_soldiertype airborne, commando british_soldiervariation normal, winter russian_soldiertype conscript, veteran russian_soldiervariation normal, winter german_soldiertype waffen, wehrmacht, fallschirmjagercamo, fallschirmjagergrey, kriegsmarine german_soldiervariation normal, winter
- For changing Allies to american change allies=american dont forget to change the settings of russian_soldiertype and variation to american_soldiertype and variation and use valid settings give above.
- Change the data in Mp_harbor.gsc as you wish but use valid settings otherwise it will not work. You can change in any map of your desire.[For Eg. mp_depot.gsc].
game["american_soldiertype"] = "airborne"; game["american_soldiervariation"] = "normal"; game["german_soldiertype"] = "kriegsmarine"; game["german_soldiervariation"] = "normal";
- Kriegsmarine for german is the dress used in mp_ship