*ATTENTION* Please leave this page if you got the same IQ as a donkey *ATTENTION*
QTracker - How to make QTracker work with CoD1.1QTracker - Easy way to find gameservers and manage them.
If you've ever played a multiplayer game on your PC, the in-game server browser has probably left you wanting more. Qtracker lets you say goodbye to the in-game browser, forever!
From the convenience of one program you can manage all of the games you play, whether they're on the Internet or your LAN, without ever having to load a game. Find your friends, find new servers, watch games in progress, administer servers, and tons more.
Qtracker supports over 100 of the most popular multiplayer games, and is actively supported with regular updates.
1. Install light weight software QTracker on your PC
2. Run QTracker
3. Add Call of Duty to the Tracker
3. Close the application QTracker and explore your Computer and go to the following directory
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Qtracker\Filters\Game" or "C:\Program Files\Qtracker\Filters\Game"
4. Download the following zip file containing all the filters for Call of Duty 1.1
Unzip the zip file and replace the Call of Duty directory with the one in "#:\#\#\Filters\Game" directory
5. Download the following zip file containing the Call of Duty 1 mapshots
Extract the zip file and double click on the file that contains the Mapshots and press Next to install them.
6. Start QTracker again and go to the filters tab which is the third right on the bottom
7. Select the 1.1 filter -> Right click on "Internet Games" below Call of Duty 1 and click on "Find Internet Games"