Go to Main Page
Free TeamSpeak 3 Server Hosting
9 users like this:
As im already offering free Teamspeak 3 servers to some Call of Duty v1.5 clans i also would to offer it to some Call of Duty v1.1 clans.
Im hosting Teamspeak 3 servers for free, the server can be used for personal/friends use or for your clan. As long as it's being used. The Teamspeak 3 server will be hosted under the NPL license, this means that i wont charge money for hosting the servers. BUT im monitoring all the Teamspeak 3 servers based on the activity, whenever a Teamspeak 3 server wont be used for xx days i will take the right to completely delete the Teamspeak 3 server without noticing the person that requested the server. The server will also get deleted if you stay idle alone in a channel.
The files that is being uploaded to the server with the File Browser will also be scanned and get deleted if it contains virus or any other type of harmful application. Right now none of the files is being scanned but it's on my to-do list to add to all Teamspeak 3 servers.
Summarized in points;
- You are not allowed to delete the "hosted by gotowned.org" text in the server name
- You are not allowed to use 18+ or abusive image as server banner/server name.
- You are not allowed to use the file browser as some kind of warez sharing.
- You give me the rights to delete the teamspeak 3 server whenever it's not being used or break anything written above.
- You are allowed to increase the slots to 32 which is the maximum. Your server will permanently get removed if you go above 32.
- You are not allowed to remove the text's in the MOTD of your Teamspeak 3 server.
The Teamspeak 3 servers is running on my 2Gbit dedicated which wont cause any issue's described above anymore.
Fill in the Server Name and the Slots you want and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org - You will receive a e-mail back whenever your Teamspeak 3 server is ready, inclusive the Token for Server Admin rights.
Server Slots (max 32):
Server slots left: 5 out of 10
My team is searching right now for another teamspeak server since the one we got right now it's not too reliable anymore so if it's still available til tomorrow, I'm gonna tell the leaders about this. Also are you open in receiving support tickets dirrectly on email? In case of questions or problems?
|Copyright © 2009-2019 think-clan.com || Programming by: ^THiNK#ALIEN || Webserver: NGINX|